TICKET TERMS & CONDITIONS, MovieWorks Cinema
TICKET TERMS & CONDITIONS
• All sales are final.
• Tickets purchased online are non-refundable.
• Tickets purchased online can ONLY be used for the specific time, date and movie title they were originally purchased for. No exceptions!
• You may exchange tickets for a different showtime 12 hours before showtime. We do not guarantee any exchanges or swaps within 12 hours of the showtime. Please email email@example.com with your online confirmation information, the day & showtime you would like to switch to, and contact phone number. If you contact us within 12 hours of your booked showtime, we do not guarantee that we will be able to swap your booking. If the original booking day/show has passed, you will not be able to swap tickets.
• There is a $1.50 service fee for each ticket purchased online.
• Service fees for online ticket purchases are not refundable.
• All seating is assigned. You will pick your seats when you purchase your tickets.
• Tickets can NOT be purchased over the phone. They must be purchased at the Box Office or online. Box offices are open daily from 4PM to 9PM.
• Movie Passes are only accepted at the Box Office. Movie Passes can not be used for online purchases.
• Bookings can NOT be made over the phone using movie passes. You must present your passes in person to get tickets.
• Although anyone may purchase a ticket online, when you pick up your tickets at the theatre you must meet the rating and class guidelines as follows:
Rated R movies - You must be 17 to purchase a ticket. If you are under 17, you must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
Adult- 12-61 years of age
Senior - 62 and over
Child - 11 and under